111 Corry Street, Yellow Springs Open Wednesday thru Sunday, 1 – 4pm
“According to artist Alice Robrish, the quality of the gallery, with good lighting, staff, a good location and a space for classes, plus the organization’s extensive internet presence ‘is a terrific service to the art community and the wider community. They nourish the connections between the artists in town. It enriches all of us.”
-Yellow Springs News, June 2013
In the Gallery
“Breaking the Rules” – The Members Show
Art by YSAC Members
February 17th-March 12th
What rules? Art rules? Personal rules? Mom’s rules? Society’s rules?
The Show’s rule to make art that breaks the rules?
Wonder what will be in the YSAC Members Show? We don’t know until the art is dropped off. But it’s always fun to see what Artists have been up to.
The Opening Reception for the Members Show is an excuse for a bunch of artists and art lovers to come out in the middle of Winter and party!
Please join us!
February 17th, 2017, 6-9 p.m.
- 6-8:30 p.m. Meet a slew of Artists, enjoy noshing at a Hearty Refreshment Table and cast your vote for The People’s Choice Award
- 7-8 pm Performance by Top Hat Bill
Bill White sings songs and tells stories from the 1850’s-1960’s: Show tunes, Love songs, and Comedy.
- 8 p.m. Creating A Happy Surprise.
- 8:30 p.m. Announcing the Winner of The People’s Choice Award
“Try Another Way” Redefining Dis-abilities
March 17th – April 16th
- 17th 6-9 pm – Opening Reception – Community Show presented by Nicki Strouss – A show about the experience of living with a disability or being a part of the life of a person with a disability.
- “People without disabilities or without friends or family with disabilities, sometimes have difficulty understanding and relating to those of us who live with a disability. This show hopes to bridge that gap. Our lives are not that different from others, we just sometimes have to Try Another Way to succeed.”
Click here for Past Exhibits at the YSAC Gallery